𝟯𝟬 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 & 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Self-realization is different for every human being, so what for one is the greatest achievement of his life, for another is just another moment lived, which he will probably forget tomorrow.
In this other article we list 50 Real Life Examples of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
It is the satisfaction one gives oneself by achieving the maximum potential of one's own abilities and talents and thus giving meaning to one's life.
Self-actualization according to several authors
Self-actualization is what a man can be and should be.
It is that drive of the human being to become what one is capable of becoming.
It is the payment one gives oneself for having achieved a goal which is part of the individual's development.
It is the maximum exposure that a person achieves through his or her skills, talents and abilities in order to be what he or she wants to be.
Self-actualization of unique experiences
- 1. I am 60 years old and I always wanted to climb a mountain and today I have done it.
- 2. I promised my parents that someday I would be a cardiologist and tomorrow I will graduate with honors.
- 3. I finally got over my phobia of spiders.
- 4. My son is extremely happy because today he was able to ride his bike without help.
- 5. Today on the beach I saw a whale, and it is something I will never forget, because I always wanted to see one.
Self-actualization of life projects
- 6. Thanks to the support of my family, today I have my own house.
- 7. I have a hardware store and it is the best stocked in town... I am very happy for this achievement.
- 8. My daughter is graduating as a lawyer today, I am very proud of her.
- 9. The business is thriving, sales are increasing day by day, it was a good decision to invest in this business.
- 10. I just bought Don Juan's hacienda, since I was a child I had in my mind that someday I was going to own this land.
Self-actualization of moral and ethical values, way of being, etc.
- 11. I feel that now I am more tolerant with other people, when I was younger I always got angry when someone contradicted me.
- 12. After forgiving my mother for abandoning me, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, now I feel free and happy.
- 13. I lost my fear of public speaking, now I have confidence in myself.
- 14. I sleep peacefully because my son lost his fear of the dark.
- 15. I am so grateful to my friend because she helped me build character and be able to say "NO" to situations that could hurt me.
- 16. It took a lot of practice, but I can finally draw like a pro.
- 17. All these years of experience have made me one of the best carpenters in my country.
- 18. I am good at my job: handicrafts.
- 19. I like what I do and I enjoy it very much: I am an interior designer.
- 20. Landscaping is my thing, many clients ask me to redesign their patios and terraces.
Self-Realization of Success
- 21. My boss promoted me to head of the accounting department, finally working in what I studied.
- 22. I have been winning the chess olympiads held in my country for two consecutive years.
- 23. I have just been hired by a company of worldwide prestige, I never thought I would be selected among so much competition, I feel proud of myself.
- 24. My business has won 1st place for the best bakery in the country; my father had won it when he was the owner and now I have too.
- 25. My two sons are already professionals and have good jobs, I feel that as a father I have been able to help them.
Self-actualization in personal relationships
- 26. Today I am marrying my beloved, today is the happiest day of my life.
- 27. Today Carmen told me that she did want to be my girlfriend.
- 28. My brother made the passes with me, my mother and grandmother had been waiting for this reconciliation for many years.
- 29. After more than 20 years of working as a radio broadcaster, today I lead a group of young people who also want to be broadcasters.
- 30. This weekend my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren gathered for my 80th birthday; and after seeing them all together, I feel satisfied with my life.
You might also be interested in